Toys Go ‘Round membership is open to everyone…our members come from all walks of life…sharing and learning through play is our goal!
A membership to Toys Go ‘Round (TGR) Toy Lending Library is an affordable way to provide quality play products and equipment for the youngsters in your world!
How do I become a member?
- We will sign you up for an account in person at the toy library OR you can sign up online!
- $30 for 3 months (For an additional $35, your membership can be extended to a 1-year membership within 30 days of expiration date)
- $65 for a year; if you renew within 30 days of your expiration date, you get one month free (13 months from your expiration date).
- We accept cash, checks, credit or debit
- Check out as many toys or items as you’d like
- Keep the toys or items for up to 3 weeks. Toys may be renewed for one three-week period.
- Complete this Membership Agreement and take it with you when you go to the toy library the first time
Care of Toys
- Choose age-appropriate toys for the children in your care.
- Supervise children during play.
- Store toys indoors when not in use to protect them from the outdoor elements
- Store containers and lids in a safe place – do not allow children to use them as toys.
- Use a disinfectant wipe or dish soap to clean the toys.
- Make sure toys are dry before closing the containers.
- Return items on time or ask to renew at the end of the 3 weeks.
- TGR expects normal wear and tear on toys.
- Check to see that all items are returned – most containers have a list of components
- Notify staff of missing pieces – TGR does not charge for missing pieces.
- Patrons are not charged for lost or damaged items. However, the TGR board does retain the right to cancel your membership for habitual misuse of toys
Advise staff of missing pieces or broken toys.
- Toys will be washed and disinfected at TGR before returning to the shelf for checkout.
- TGR toys may not be utilized at large public events where there is no formal means of registration that would release liability for TGR. (i.e., Nordic Fest events)
- Toys Go ‘Round Toy Lending Library is not responsible for accidents incurred while children are playing with TGR toys or equipment.
Need more information?
Find us on Facebook and send us a message, send an email to email@example.com, or just drop in during business hours!