A membership to Toys Go ‘Round (TGR) Toy Lending Library is an affordable way to provide quality play products and equipment for the youngsters in your world!
How do I become a member?
- We will sign you up for an account in person at the toy library.
- $20 for 3 months (Can be put towards a 1-year membership within 30 days of expiration date)
- $50 for a year
- We accept cash or checks
- Check out as many toys or items as you’d like
- Keep the toys or items for up to 3 weeks. Toys may be renewed for one three-week period.
Care of Toys
- Choose age-appropriate toys for the children in your care.
- Supervise children during play.
- Store toys indoors when not in use to protect them from the outdoor elements
- Store containers and lids in a safe place – do not allow children to use them as toys.
- Use a disinfectant wipe or dish soap to clean the toys.
- Make sure toys are dry before closing the containers.
- Return items on time or ask to renew at the end of the 3 weeks.
- TGR expects normal wear and tear on toys.
- Check to see that all items are returned – most containers have a list of components
- Notify staff of missing pieces – TGR does not charge for missing pieces.
- Patrons are not charged for lost or damaged items. However, the TGR board does retain the right to cancel your membership for habitual misuse of toys
Advise staff of missing pieces or broken toys.
- Toys will be washed and disinfected at TGR before returning to the shelf for checkout.
- TGR toys may not be utilized at large public events where there is no formal means of registration that would release liability for TGR. (i.e., Nordic Fest events)
- Toys Go ‘Round Toy Lending Library is not responsible for accidents incurred while children are playing with TGR toys or equipment.
Need more information?
Find us on Facebook and send us a message, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or just drop in during business hours!